If you are a subject leader of Art, Design and Technology, or Dance, in a primary school, then you may be interested in our 2019/20 subject leader networks. We are really excited about our Dance Leader Network which is brand new! The networks are a great opportunity to meet other professionals, share ideas and receive regular CPD to support you in your role.
Each of the networks follow a similar format and they meet three times a year. The first session is a full day and will provide a strategic overview of the subject, the role of the subject leader and a focus on curriculum, assessment and progression. Sessions two and three, will hone in on specific aspects of the Art, Design and Technology or Dance programmes of study.
The Primary Art Leader Network will include:
- Session 1, Autumn: Primary Art, Craft and Design
- Session 2, Spring: Excellent Design in Art
- Session 3, Summer: Excellent Craft in Art
The Primary Design and Technology Leader Network will include:
- Session 1, Autumn: Primary Design and Technology
- Session 2, Spring: Practical Design and Technology (mechanical systems)
- Session 3, Summer: Textiles Through Design and Technology
The Primary Dance Leader Network will include:
- Session 1, Autumn: Primary Dance
- Session 2, Spring: Let’s Dance (after school)
- Session 3, Summer: Inspired Dance
To book a place on any of these networks, please visit Leeds for Learning where they are available as ArtForms Arts Development ‘packages’. If you have any questions about the networks or how to book, please contact email@example.com .