Inclusive music for children with additional needs
for all key stages
Music provides a unique way for pupils with SEND to achieve and shine when they may not be able to do this in other areas of the curriculum.
The ArtForms Inclusive Music Team, working closely in partnership with YAMSEN:Specially Music, has 40 years’ experience of leading music for pupils with SEND and runs weekly music sessions as well as activity days. All work is supported with appropriate instruments and props.
Our team works in mainstream schools, SILCs and PRUs enabling learners of all ages to access appropriate inclusive music services.
- whole class instrumental and vocal teaching (WCIT and WCVT);
- small group instrumental and vocal teaching (SGIT and SGVT);
- accessible music technology (MTech);
- music national curriculum delivery;
- ensemble and choir leaders (EL and CL).
One-to-one Music Therapy is available to support the expression of ideas and feelings.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 378 2850.