Leeds Music Education Partnership (LMEP) is delighted to be able to offer funding support to schools in 2021-22. LMEP supports music learning in all maintained schools, free schools and academies in Leeds, and enhances out-of-hours music making across the city.
LMEP offers cashback payments and bursaries to schools buying weekly tuition from an LMEP partner. Additional offers to schools include:
- Innovative activity grants;
- Artsmark registration subsidies;
- Interactive performances by professional musicians in schools (Live Music in Schools);
- Subsidised programmes for SILCs and PRUs;
- Gifted and Talented scholarships;
- Max Card offers;
- Fees Assistance;
- Access to partner offers;
- Subscriptions to Charanga;
- Subscriptions to Sing Up;
- CPD via Music Connect;
- Planning consultation and support.
LMEP Bursary Scheme
The Leeds Music Education Partnership (the music education hub for Leeds) has funding to offer bursaries to assist children who are entitled to free school meals on grounds of income to have small group instrumental or vocal lessons in school. Application forms for the bursary scheme are available in September each year.
You can find details of all subsidised music programmes, together with application forms and terms and conditions for 2021-22 here. Please email Educ.Artforms@leeds.gov.uk or call 0113 378 2850 if you would like to discuss how this offer can work best for your learners.