Small Group Instrumental Teaching
for all key stages
beginner to advanced including GCSE, BTEC, A Level
Small group learning supports ongoing progression for pupils committed to instrumental or vocal learning.
ArtForms supplies specialist teaching in:
- woodwind (recorder, fife, flute, oboe, clarinet, bassoon, saxophone)
- strings (violin, viola, cello, double bass)
- brass (trumpet, cornet, trombone, tuba, French/tenor horn, euphonium)
- ukulele, guitar (acoustic, electric, bass)
- keyboards (electric, piano)
- percussion (steel pan, drum kit, orchestral percussion, djembe, dhol)
- iPads/music technology
Instruments can be hired at £16 each per term.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Achievement is recognised through the ArtForms Colour Awards. Pupils may be supported to access accredited music exams (ABRSM/Rock School) where appropriate.
Teaching takes place before, during or after the school day.
Allow one hour per 10 primary or 8 secondary aged pupils.
ArtForms teachers work with schools to group pupils by ability and experience.
Schools may pass on costs to pupils. Bursaries are available for those on FSM.
Small group teaching is complemented by ensemble opportunities.
If you want to know more about small group instrumental teaching provision, please contact ArtForms at email@example.com or 0113 378 2850.
You can book direct via Leeds for Learning.
If you want more information on instrument hire and purchase please click here.