Instrumental and vocal teaching for all key stages.
Small group teaching provides an opportunity for pupils who have experienced single instrument whole class learning programmes to continue playing beyond the first year, or for any pupil who has got the “music bug” and wants to start an instrument.
In order for all learners to be able to access this opportunity, the Leeds Music Education Partnership has bursaries available for those in need. Please see the information here.
Instruments and voices offered:
- Woodwind (recorder, fife, flute, oboe, clarinet, bassoon, saxophone)
- Strings (violin, viola, cello, double bass)
- Brass (trumpet, cornet, trombone, tuba, French horn, euphonium, tenor horn)
- Guitar (acoustic, electric, bass)
- Percussion (drum kit, orchestral percussion, Djembe, Dhol)
- Voice (boys, girls and mixed groups)
- Electronic Keyboards
- Steel Pan
- Indian music (sitar, tabla, harmonium, voice)
For more information on small group teaching, please see contact ArtForms at email@example.com or 0113 378 2850.
You can book direct via Leeds for Learning.
If you want more information on instrument hire and purchase please click here.