We’ve got two primary teacher training sessions coming up this term in Art, Craft and Design.
Curriculum Planning: Art, Craft and Design is being led by Mandy Barratt, Art leader at Gomersal Primary School. The aim of the day is to develop an art curriculum for your school. Taking a practical approach, delegates will:
- Start to articulate their intent for Art, Craft and Design
- Consider the value and importance of Art, Craft and Design, taking into account the context of their school
- Audit the current Art, Craft and Design provision
- Develop art planning which can be used to support class teacher
This training costs £240 per delegate and can be booked through Leeds for Learning.
Get Set and Draw is an after school twilight drawing session. through the session, delegates will:
- Explore skills progression in drawing and how this can be mapped across all year groups within a primary school
- Share assessment criteria for use in assessing children’s drawing
- Illustrate how drawing can be used as a tool for learning across other subject areas
This training costs £80 and can be booked through Leeds for Learning.
if you have any questions about this training, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org