Every week our teaching teams are busy coming up with new things to inspire you and help keep you making music at home. Here are some of the highlights from the last couple of weeks:
- Lost your practise mojo? Check out this video of handy hints that the Brass and Woodwind team have created.
- If you need some tips for GCSE Composition, the National Curriculum team have got you covered.
- Why not start a family drumming circle, with this guide on making and playing your own djembe at home from the Steel Pan and Mixed Percussion team?
- Expand your repertoire with dozens of songs to learn and play from the Guitar and Ukulele team.
- If you’ve got two or more strings players in the house, why not try Mrs Smith’s trio for violin, viola and cello? Just look under the red or orange award on the Strings page.
You can find all of this and more on the Home Learning Resources page!