Amazing, fun, exciting, different – never had a lesson like that before!
Children, Allerton Bywater Primary
It was perfect. Just what the children needed. We’re so glad we were able to get you in.
Headteacher, Highfields Primary
Alive and Kicking are a practical, hands on theatre company designed to help schools extend their creativity with tailor made, tried and tested dramas that reach across the curriculum and beyond.
They offer workshops to support and animate class reading materials, history and literacy based drama from Early Years Foundation Stage to Year 6, bringing the culture and mythologies of the past to life through adventurous drama, role-play, story making and art.
Some of the huge range of workshops are below:
- Frederick the Fisherman From Filey: younger pupils rescue Frederick from disaster through poetry, art, music, dance and story making. (EY, KS1)
- The Museum Of Untold Stories: pupils and the drama practitioners work together to support the children to become a crucible for story making and story telling. (KS1, KS2)
- Where The Heart Is: family groups gather to record special family moments. (KS1, KS2)
- The Seven Hunters: an interactive drama based on a real life mystery. (upper KS2)
- Open For Christmas: a special production for the festive season! (EY, KS1, KS2)
For further information and to see the full offer from Alive and Kicking, please visit their website or contact John Mee by email email@example.com or by phone 0113 295 8190 and 07775 782603.