Get creative and keep busy!
Here are some suggestions to keep pupils busy, whether they are at school or home:
- The top picks from Leeds Libraries weekly newsletter include storytelling for KS1 children and Radio Blogging for KS2 children.
- Follow Leeds Art Gallery on Facebook! They are posting regular features each week, so you can still access some of their amazing collection and expertise:
– Art Class from Home
– Art Homework Questions answered
– Art for Museum From Home (this links to the objects being shared daily by Leeds Discovery Centre)
- Pyramid of Arts have created a range of accessible art activities all based on things you might find around the home.
- Write your own animal tale, inspired by The Tiger Who Came to Tea and, continuing with the cooking / eating theme, create your own cookbook.