Music Connect provides a programme of network groups, CPD and events designed specifically for Music subject leaders and non-specialist class teachers. The Music Connect mission is to support all Leeds schools to deliver high quality music education, enabling all pupils to reach their musical potential. Music Connect is delivered by ArtForms Music.
The Music Connect programme includes:
- CPD training opportunities for teachers and supporting staff, delivered by music specialists
- Network meetings to support Primary Music Leaders
- Network meetings to support Secondary Music Leaders
- Music workshops for staff and Music events for school children
- Bespoke advice and guidance sessions in your school
- Access to Charanga, Sing Up, or Sparkyard from Out of the Ark online music resources designed to support non-specialists to deliver the music curriculum
Sign up now to our early October sessions –
Music Connect is funded by the Leeds Music Education Partnership (LMEP), so Leeds schools and academies can access the programme at no charge.
For further information or queries about Music Connect, including in-school training and support, please contact Sam Mercer firstname.lastname@example.org – 0113 378 2850.